Sunday, October 18, 2009

Buying another house?

Lately I have been contemplating whether or not to 'buy' another house...
Not that far though... next to the current house... hahah... Ed, my brother is planning to move out and sell his house. Yesterday Jue, my SIL was asking me 'jadi ke nak beli umah kitorang?'... I told her 'tanya Bos'... while looking at hubby.

When we first purchased the current house, we didnt know that our neighbour would be my own brother. Ed moved in 3 months earlier. Masa memula nak pindah, hubby dah buat renovation skit kat belakang. I got the kitchen that I wanted... even though ruang tak berapa luas. I told myself... bukannya selalu masak pun... Knowing my hubby yang cerewet dengan the finishing of the house, I gave a nod when he wanted to repaint the whole house. The porch was extended and tiles pun dia tukar. Lagipun... it was his money ... hahahaha...

I think the house is okay. Mula2 only two of us. Rasa macam besar sangat. Then when Amir came into our lives and of coz masa tu ada maid, rasa macam takder privacy. when the whole family come to our house, macam tak cukup ruang nak duduk.

Then suddenly Ed said he wanted to sell the house and build another house near to parent's house. I once told my brothers before that one of them kena la sacrifice buat umah kat umah our parents. Reason being, my parent's current house is 'nestled' kat atas bukit and a bit isolated. Only 3 of them ada kat umah. Bila malam memang la sunyi. So if one of them ada kat area tu, of coz my parents would be glad as someone is 'looking after' them.

We are still calculating, weighing the pro and cons... to purchase Ed's house. A lot of things to consider .... the monthly instalment (the most important thing !!), renovation (again!... I couldn't stand the dust, kelam kabut, etc...) Umah besar2... tapi tinggal 3 orang ajer...
Can't decide now... Kena tengok ramalan kaji cuaca dulu .... To me, if hubby say yes...then we will go ahead. After all I know that most of the pennies are from his own pocket!

4 comments:

  1. handphone baru..laptop baru...rumah baru..macam kena aje.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A'ah... macam kena loteri kan.... kah kah kah

    ReplyDelete
  3. beli...beli...beli...hehehe-farah cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farah cute... nak beli umah ni nak kena pikir byk2... congak utang sedia ada, utang in future (hahahah) then only can decide. At the moment, decision is more towards "not a necessity'... Rumah skang dah ada... kalau ada duit lebih (macam la byk sgt duit) baru boleh plan nak proceed beli ke idak... Kalau tak, duduk ajer diam -diam... wakaka!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?