Thursday, October 22, 2009

Syndrome Bisu

This syndrome is not new to us. Every now and then it happened ... sometimes at the office with our colleagues.. sometimes with our parents ... and maybe most of the times with our partners!

Frankly, whenever I'm in such a situation, I feel uneasy, awkward and uncomfortable... especially when you know that you are the so called 'victim' and not in fault. Usually I will try my best to start any conversation as long as the person in that syndrome will start communicating... if it happens to my other half... I will try to make him talk to me... and if it happens to my parents, usually I will treat them dinner... rasuah ...rasuah ....

To me its okay la kalau parents I yang in that 'mode'. Being warga tua.. I understand that they are 'prone' to be so sensitive ... and maybe bila kita dah di classified as 'warga tua' we'll act the same way... hehe (jangan marah ha mak and abah).

Lucky me as I'm surrounded with crazy lunatic colleagues who will make me laugh ... even though the syndrome is becoming 'regular' nowadays.... sighhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?