Sunday, October 18, 2009

Papadom!

Nope this is not about the movie Papadom la...

Many things happened last week. It started with B**'s Open House. Not that interesting and exciting compared to last year's. Was quite disappointed with the media. The registration sheet was full but during the PC, beberapa kerat ajer yang muncul. As usual Iw** from SH tried his level best to scout for some news. No wonder he is promoted as the Head!. But the most unpredictable thing happened! Mr R, our professional and dedicated photographer gagal untuk menyelamatkan momen2 yang dirakamkan pada hari itu. "Technical error" he said... without any reaction of regret. Yang pelik gambar 'Best 2' dapat diselamatkan! Had to contact some of the reporters for some pix for our record and Buletin this month... The following day, Mr R went on leave! Sungguh shahdu sekali!!!

Then I had to attend Puspanita MOF Open House the next morning. As usual, the poco2 team put Sue and me in hot soup. The BNM's ppl kept on asking ... since they did not reach MOF on time... Had to leave earlier since JKK was also organizing its Open House. Before I left, met Kak Rok... former PA to MK2, Dato Seri Husni....
Sampai kat kete... daripada jauh da nampak .... kena saman siut tol! Tak pasal2 ajer ....
Sampai JKK, colleagues sumer tengah makan. FOod memang banyak. Tak lalu rasanya nak makan ... Penat semalam tak hilang lagi...

After JKK's, had to leave for Yayasan Harapan Kanak2 Event. DOnated RM50K to the Yayasan. However, the coverage was not to our expectation. Met Datul Atikah Adom. I wonder if she is still in B**, macamana lah agaknya our dept and of coz Puspanita. Some ppl said 'mesti gempak'... Ehem... dapat pegang hand bag dia pun jadik la... kot-kot melekat plak !!!!

Then we had this NSTP's Open House. The arrangement and setting was cozy ... Yelah buat kat hotel .... Bilalah B** boleh buat Open House cam ni.... haha... That nite, Iread my mail. There was an email from CE4.... Very professionally written but can sense the ' warning'. Ok Noted!.

Again on Friday had to attend a meeting at MOF on the Deputy Finance Minister's visit to Kelantan. After the meeting, 3 of us (Boss, sally and myself) had a 'discussion'. A 'good' and 'fruitful' one!. Thanks to both of them. I haven't had such a discussion for more than 10 years!.

However, after the discussion, Boss got a message! About work... something didnt reach to the desks of CE1, CE2, CE3 that made CE4 in deep trouble. BOss had to 'mengadap' and came to my small desk with what I normally call 'muka ketat'. I didn't want to say anything actually... it is beyond my 'control and my supervision'. I know and am aware that sometimes, we have to do something that we do not like to do... but once it is classified as a 'responsibility' that's it... there's no turning back. You are obliged to do.

Yesterday , the whole family went to cousin's wedding reception. Lepas wedding recept, pergi open house... my next door neighbour invited us .. then at 5pm went to another neighbour's (opposite our house) open house. Last sekali went to another open house ...neighbour jugak. Looks like yeaterday was an interactive / community day for hubby and myself. Once a year this is the only time we, neighbours met, had a chit chat and know each other better.

Pheww... what a week! But I like Papadom the most !!! hahahah... Poyo!

2 comments:

  1. poyo..ye2 I baca nak carik part yg u review movie papadom! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah... memang sajer je buat title Papadom...
    If I were yo review, I would give all my thumbs up to the movie... Bab ketawa bagai nak rak ketawa... Bab sedih try to cover - cover plak...
    Whatever it is, memang best... after all it has been more than 10 years I tak tgk wayang maaaa....

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?