Monday, March 5, 2012

A WOMAN of STRENGTH

Frankly, tonite I feel much better from the last 2 days.  This evening, she was still having the "unstabe" fever. Alhamduliilah it went off. Hope for no more fever. For the first time, I had a shoulder to cry on. Thank you my cousin sister Leen.

Abah came wheelchaired. Saw the couple exchanging looks. I could see his worrying eyes and I can sensed her deepest love for him. They have came to the stage where their eyes spoke rather than words! It touched me when he kissed her forehead before he left...

Today when everybody left, I had a chat with her. She told me that abah called last night and he cried. I could feel tears running down from my eyes but she acted so cool.  She told how she dreamt of someone whom we missed so much. Late Azmin ....

Had my first experience giving her a bath after 44 years .... I feel so grateful to be part of her life. I feel blessed to have this opportunity to be with her...


She continues to stay positive. Not even a sign of regret drawn on her face.
Her positiveness is my hope at the moment.
She is a woman of  courage.
She is a woman of strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?