Thursday, March 15, 2012

TQ Guys!

'Come what may kak, you have to accept the fact" - frankly that was the least that I wanted to hear from a friend at the moment. But that was in fact the right thing to do... be prepared.... a piece of advice from Deby G, whom I believed went thru the same experience ....

I was a bit emotional though when I heard that the minor ops scheduled on Tues was postponed. I am so wanting all this to be over soon with a happy ending! As it is now, I make sure I am not deprived of seeing her every day. Make a point to visit her after work even though merely for half an hour! Give her the outstanding hugs that I must have owed her for years...

I thought I couldn't find the 'peace' when I am at the office. But those ppl at the office ( Jiji, Deby G, Wawa, Kama, Nojah and Mr M) have extended me with all kinds of moral support. Some of these guys might didn't say anything but a simple "how are u " made my day actually. I love u guys! Thank you for being there for me..

Tq Kama for reminding me that as 'glorious brothers and sisters' we should confide to each other.  And Jiji for replacing me for the briefing at GH ... I really treasured that... and even enjoyed your video while declaring Chandran as the patron of SVC! That was really cool...  And of coz the 2 stooges Wa and Nojah with all kinds of craziness...
 

Back at home, I could see that her other half is getting better. Gave him a ride home yesterday. He was there to  visit her...We didnt talk much on our journey back home. Tried to create conversation but it ended in seconds. The man I drove home yesterday preferred to stay quiet. I wondered what was in his mind... I could see the mixture of expressions on his face - empty, worried and perhaps helpless. Once reached home, I could feel his emptiness deepened.... All I can say is hang in there... we have to be strong for her and for each other ....continue our prayers ...everything will be alright....
Insyallah...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?