Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Train Wreck FEELING?

Lots on my plate at the moment. Mind - cramped with so many things. Feel like attending to all simultaneously. As if it can be tackled and done within seconds! Another absurdity that I'm creating?

Have been spending time with her since Friday. Could see her relief face...after that minor ops. Deep inside, I'm questioning myself - is she everyready for the truth? One thing for sure I am not.... but forcing my mind and heart to sync... to accept and deal with it with an open heart.

So, Prof Hatta came to see us. Her's at the moment is stage 2B. Not as I predicted... 2 growths found. The one needs to be attended asap is the cervix. Treatment - radiotherapy cum mild chemo - 16 rounds! Major ops will be determinded if the other growth remains intact.

She watched the TV but I could see emptiness on her face. She read the paper but her mind was somewhere else. It strucked my mind then... we've gotta be strong for her.

It will be a long journey now for all of us. Wheelchaired, he came last night. For the first time ever, Jo, my brother confided to me his tense and true feelings. All I can say is we are in the same boat...We have to be strong for her, her other half and us.

Frankly I'm beginning to miss the good old days...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?