Sunday, March 11, 2012

HER Fans!

She has been complaining of insomnia for the last couple of days. I think maybe she has been 'disturbed' by people visiting her during the day. Something that can't be avoided I guess. She is the only patient who has been visited by many every day!.... as if she has a fan club!

Some relatives were shocked with the news. Some gave positive insights. Some kept on asking her the chronology of the incidents. At one point I told myself I should have recorded her voice so that people can just listen. Psychologically, when she keeps on repeating, it will instill negative vibes rather than positive... Well.. hubby laughed at my ideal thoughts.... I know it wont work anyway...

Relatives come and go. Most of them said it was very thoughtful of me to look after her. I think this is not a matter of thoughtful or otherwise. It's a matter of responsibility. ... I own to this duty ... putting aside my priorities at the moment. Thank you to my other half who have been very supporting ! Being with her, I had the opportunity to meet up with long lost relatives whom I haven't met for quite some time. It puts smile on my face when some of the relatives recalled all the old memories and made her laughed.

At least those smiles promised slices of happiness and drained away her fears, if any....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?