Sunday, March 11, 2012

The SOFT spot in HIM

At home, Joe said abah's condition is deteriorating... I don't really understand what Joe meant... until last 3 days it happened to me. I believe he missed her a lot.

For the first few days upon her admission, he cried every night. All this while I think he is the MAN! But now I realized he has that soft spot....What do you expect...spending more than 45 years together...

He has been spending his nights with us, on rotation basis. Last night, he spent the night with 3 of us after a small family dinner. Felt a bit awkward yesterday...without her presence. So it was a short one. No jokes... it was a plain dinner.

I am restless... wanting this to be over soon...
I hope the conclusion of this whole stretch would be a good one not only for her and for him...
But for everyone...indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?