Sunday, March 25, 2012

LOST in my OWN Emotions

The weekend was a tiring one. Had a body massage but I just felt that whatever that I am carrying now is unlifted at all. There's always something at the back of my mind ... tried not to think or deal with it...it stays there. It's not something that I can get rid off just like that.

Since my other half and Amir were not around, I stayed overnight with her on Saturday. Did everything for her. This reminds me of my old days...when I used to do all the house chores. She looked a bit positive. Perhaps happy to have all the familiar faces around her.

She will undergo the treatment starting tomorrow. I dont know how she feels at the moment. Scared? Positive? Come what may? Tried to read her mind. But everything was clueless and full of uncertainty...  I was deeply  lost in my own emotions...

Only she knows..... Only GOD knows whats the best for her at the moment and what's the best for us...

Praying hard that she can sustain all the way. Praying very hard indeed that everything will go as fine as I wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?