Thursday, March 22, 2012

The PAIN continues?

Clad in baju kurung, I observed that she has been losing weight drastically...
That baju kurung looks really unfit for her now.
Was with her this morning for the simulation on the radiation theraphy.
I saw some marks on her stomach and around the pelvis area... that would be the identified places for the treatment.

A young doc by the name of Dr Anil came and approached me. So the treatment will commence next week. 25 external radiations - 10 mins per session, 5 chemos and 3 internal radiations. The process of internal radiation is a bit complicated though....

He explained on the side effects - definitely varies according to patients. Everytime he elaborated, I can't resist my eyes from not looking at her. Her eyeballs were clueless.... Her face showed no expression at all.

This has invited more and even deeper pain inside me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?