Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BLISS and BLESS

Just had a chat with the girls - Jiji, Deby G and Wawa. Wawa is currently in Korea. ...at least it drained away my fears...really treasure that even only for a split second.

Couple of things happened today at the office. Braved myself to talk to MJ. Told her that I might withdraw myself from the leadership course. I am not sure if my decision is on the right track. "Frankly, I am afraid to ask you on her condition"... she confessed. Deep in my heart I dont even mind that as I might do the same thing....

She supported my decision and fully understand the situation that I am facing at the moment. But I dont think that would be a reason for me to relinquish all my duties and my workload. Thanks MJ!

I was about to enter the boardroom for the Tender Comm Mtg when I saw Jiji sitting at the sofa and was on heavy conversation with a bald headed man. As I entered the waiting area at Level 21, that man gave me a salam. Surprise ... surprise... its the Big Boss. He's back from Umrah... He looked different though..... but still as unpredictable as before.... As usual we talked on almost everything, work, political issues, resignation  of the senior minister and of coz his experience with the Arabs - the camel man... he said... :)

I took that opportunity to briefly asked his permission ( as a courtesy) if I could put the leadership course on hold. I was indirectly nominated by him for the course. Alhamdulillah he understands my situation and mentioned that I should put my priorities right.

This, at least has given me the opportunity to focus on her treatment commencing next week. Have spoken to the HR Mgr as well and her advice is similar to the rest.

What more can I say? I am blessed and hoping for more blessings to come especially when it concerns her condition. May this be the initial positive sign.. am longing for more... something that I need as food to my soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?