Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bandung

So we are leaving for Bandung in less than 2 weeks. At first The H1N1 worries me a bit. But yesterday when the news on bombing at JW Marriot and Ritz Carlton Jakarta were announced, it worries me a LOT!!! Deep inside me, I have this kinda feeling should I go or shouldn't I.. Let put it this way.. I will decide on 31 July... the day we are supposed to fly to Bandung.

I see that my colleagues ('partners in crime' ) to Bandung are really excited. Sally, a devoted companion in Puspanita has planned on her shopping ride while Mr Ramon Ross has a little 'secret'.... (kalau nak rahsia ni tersisip rapi... kena belanje I ngan Sally ni....) The rest... most of them are prepared to shop ... A LOT !!! As for me, not really shopping ... perhaps sight seeing, a little bit of shopping and relaxing!!! (bole percaya ke?)

I wish I could bring Amir along. But knowing that he is so active .. I cancelled my the plan. Hubby said Amir will be under his care. Can't really imagine that... Amir is so hyper active lately. Sometimes (in fact most of the time) he really drove me mad ... But he will always say this to me" Amir mintak mahap mak".. I sometimes cried ... well only after I scolded him ... (This reminds me of Ibu Laila @ ATAH)... One thing for sure I know I will be missing him nanti.. .. I mentioned to Amir last 2 days that I will not be around and that he will be at granny's house. and of coz he said okay! with one condition ... "don't forget to buy me toys ye mak" ....

2 comments:

  1. Bandung okay lagi kot...if Bali or Jakarta then I guess bahaya sikit la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu laa... hopefully sumernya will be okay..

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?