Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm still going strong

A man's age is something impressive, it sums up his life: maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves. A man's age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,


Can't believe I'm 42 today. Thank God for giving me the strength to be at this far ...
Deep inside my heart, I hope that I will be able to devote my life to the right path, lead a simple life together with my loved ones longer to share each and every moment of love, happiness .... Amin.


And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln.


Potluck at the office this morning...

I brought this:

Home made rendang ayam...

And this:

Boss bawak ni :

sambal paru.. According to Boss she cooked until 2.00 am in the morning...

Sally and her yummy tomyam

Nasya buat fried kuayteow

Birthday cake specially made by Rashidah.. sedaaap cheesecake...

Other food were delicious as well...

Ada curry mee, kueh, fruits ... everyone was happy .... OK la tu!

Thanks everyone ....

2 comments:

  1. kak arida, happy belated birthday:)semoga di murahkan rezeki dan diberkati selalu. Amin.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?