Tuesday, September 16, 2014

KeJe yang TaK SUDaH

I have been in front of my lappy since yesterday.. trying very hard to finish a couple of papers that need to be submitted to the BOss.

Last nite, managed to settle half of them. and now trying to pukul habis... kasi selesai. I am finishing...yuhooo.. But the damage done was that..I was deprived of a good sleep and this morning had a terrible headache. But I have to say this.. that is the price of procrastination... Tu dia hambek kauuu... Tangguh keje lagiii...

Counting days to end of the year I have a few big events to handle...with one is just around the corner. An international CEO forum ... Malaysia is hosting and more than 70 countries are participating.. Went for  meeting yesterday... the hotel was in the state of confusion... Hahahah me too! But since green light has been given to me to chair the meeting and ensure that all relevant banks commit to whatever tasks that they have been given, I am putting high hopes that things will be just fine... just FINE!!! (even though I feel the drums beating... my heart actually... hahahah).

And as usual pitching presentations, interviews, hi tea with one media company on their proposals,  lunch appointment with a favorite Boss of mine *wink*wink are happening tomorrow. I am not sure which one should I attend or focus. That would definitely exclude BOSS's adhoc summons... especially on the budget for next year.

Now... come to think again. I am not procrastinating a.k.a menagguhkan kerja... Looks like the kerja is plenty on my plate... hahahahah...memang tak sudah keje aku jawabnya...
But Arida Fokus... fokus... i Know I will be FINE... a.k.a OK and not diDENDA!

Chiow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?