Monday, April 16, 2012

She's an ANGEL ...

I felt guilty.. as I was the one who really suggested that she should go back for home leave.
Without knowing or taking into consideration that she had spent the whole day (friday) doing her chemo treatment as well as the radiation.

She was extremely fatigue! For 2 days she was on bed, lying and sleeping...
Was with her just now, after work for about half an hour. Could sense that she is emotionally down as well...
Perhaps after what happened... something that I myself couldn't accept..something that she has been carrying with patience throughout her life, with no further questions asked...

We never stop praying .... for she needs all the prayers...
We never stop supporting ..... for she deserves all that...
We never stop motivating...coz she entitles to be inspired....

The wrinkles under her eyes indicate her experience, feelings and thoughts that have never ever been shared out loud.

I feel her...
I understand her ...
I even envy her for the never ending patience ...
For her ever lasting love ...

She's an Angel ..
She's my MOTHER...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?