Monday, April 9, 2012

I REST my CASE!


Looking at her sleeping peacefully, I just wonder why must this happen to her at the age where she should be living happily... No... I’m not trying to question HIM ..  I think the question has no answer at all.
As mentioned before it’s not merely the pain but the agony as well that she has to go through .... It keeps on bugging me every day before I go to sleep or while driving...

Sometimes I wonder was it something that she has done or something that she has not done... To my very own eyes she is the woman of honour. Perfect as a good mother!  What more as an obedient wife! And yet she suffers at her golden age...
People said maybe she’s the chosen one... Chosen as HE knows that she will sail through... that she utters no complaints and that she takes whatever HE gives her... Good or Bad...

Looking at myself, as it is now, if the formula above is scientifically proven, I will not be one of the chosen ones. I am a BIG comparison. 
I lax of those qualities..
No I dont wanna play God ...
I rest my case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?