Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wisdom RULES

Sometimes when your minds are cramped with so many things ....
Swamped with unpredicatable situations ....... that are beyond your control ....
All you might want to do is to hide yourself...run away.. and breaking yourself free...from the chain of emotions..

All I would want to do now is to fly high and to run far ..
.. But for how long... how far can I run... and how high can I fly...

Sometimes, you would want people to understand you,read your feelings...what you are going through... but seldom you earn that in reciprocal...as each of us is different and unique in our own ways...

I'm not quitting though..
But being human, its natural to be in denial ...initially..
Its permissable to run, fly and whatever the cause maybe..for the sake of escapism..


Until one day difficulties develop the strong!
Until one fine day wisdom rules!
Something that I am still searching within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?