Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LIFE is like a BOX of chocolates ...


-  Life is full of surprises, you never know what will happen next -

The traffic was like hell this morning. Joe had to use his Garmin for alternatives navigation to HUKM. Finally I reached safe and sound around 9.00 am. Grabbed myself a pack of porridge since that’s the only food that looks good to my eyes at the moment.

Oya was all set and ready to go home when I arrived. Pity her.... Well at least this is another learning phase for her.  An experience that she can always remember  for  the rest of her life (if she sees thing positively).

The moment I put my stuff down, 'how’s your father’ she asked impatiently.  Like a tape recorder, I told her the whole thing. She might have probably knew wht happened from Ed yesterday.  
She has mixed feelings...and I couldn’t figure out what's inside her mind at this very moment..

I was with him yesterday evening. Forced Azeem to tag along and suggested him to do a white lie – that he is actually 12 so that he can follow me inside.  He got thru with the trick.

There he was, bedridden... I couldn’t look at his eyes. Doc said he is in stable condition but observing the current condition of the person who went thru many hardships ... raising me all these years  .... is very disheartening, depressing and heartbreaking.
He can’t move at all. I sponged his face, body... and my heart was so soaked with grief, sorrow ... Fed him... Merely 2 spoons , he refused to have more.  

Couldn’t sleep well yesterday... even though with the “help” of all the medication for my fever, cough and flu.  Woke up every 2 hours... thinking of him...and her...both of them!

New adjustments need to be seriously planned now. I am now calculating and strategizing the way forward and the next step of actions. Everything is like a jigsaw puzzle in my mind. Trying to match and place things at the right place. 

All I can say now...
I'm glad to have 2 brothers who are super duper 'strong'
Their feelings are like "Touch' and 'Go" ...
Its always me who melt and cried
I'm blessed to have 2 SILs  who have been sharing the burden 
and of coz my beloved other half who has been so understanding and trying at his level best to assist in whatever means he can...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?