Monday, April 2, 2012

Counting DAYS - Week 1


Wanted to blog earlier, but quite tight with  couple of things. Have had this continuous headache .... Painkillers ? Not a relief at the moment... Guess its the worriness inside me occupies my mind too much.... something which is unavoidable... It remains intact and continues to embed well until I dont know when....

Its been a week. She has went thru five radiations and one chemo. Physically, she looks okay and has no complaint so far.  Thank god Oya has finished her exams and can look after her at the hospital. But every now and then, we have to take turns... she needs rest as well.

Her oncologist, Prof Dato Dr Fuad has been very accommodative so far. Met him once and all this while my conversation with him is via smses.He said its too early to say... but she looks very positive upon commencing the treatment.There are things that Prof Fuad mentioned to her that I consider as keeping her positivity high and continue to be strong.

A week has passed by and she has another four to five weeks to go. That alone keeps me so restless..not wanting to know any possible effects that would be a dominant factor against her current condition. I just hope that the positivity that she has now would encourage her to complete the cycle.... no matter what happen.

As it is now...I am counting days...for her to sail thru her treatment...
For her to go back and enjoy her normal life...

... yes I am aware the uncertainty is still there....
Currently relies on her progress ... indicatively very promising ...
...keeping my spirit high...for HER!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?