Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thanks Dude!

'What's the purpose of sharing what I'm facing now with other people if I know the most that these people can do is to be shoulders to cry on... or at least ease and release my tense only for that moment' .... I snapped !!!

But I was totally wrong. I didnt realise that I was talking to an elderly person who has a lot of experience in life ....  more than I have.. who has been looked  upon for his skills that can't be matched ..at the moment...

I have to say this...it opens my eyes and my heart after talking to him...
He made me see what I can't see or obviously what I have been refusing to see..
He made me think on matters and issues that I thought very petty but indeed very vital...
He made me realised that love has no reason..
It runs deep and deeper each day ...
And that I should be thankful to GOD for giving me the ability to think what's the best for people whom I love for the rest of my life.

Thanks Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?