Thursday, April 19, 2012

To ERR is HUMAN

Today is the day when everything went wrong...

am..
It was raining heavily.
Rushed to Lil' Tots sending Amir ... something that I have not been doing for quite some time...
Then, on the road ....
Cut it short the meeting went well but issues were not handled that well...
Its damn crazy to understand how unwise some people can be sometimes!
As I was wearing non bullet proof vest and armoured with merely honesty - I was shot down bluntly with no mercy at all!
Alhamdulillah...

noon..
Oya requested to be excused from her assigned duty during weekend.
I was cruel - my answer was no. But that was the fact!
Frankly I understand her situation ... done that... been there...
It's painstakingly stress - welcome to the club!!!
Promised her my roster is coming soon.. Just hang on there..
'Its the most sweetest thing that you are doing for her' - a persuasion used on Oya...

pm..
Rushed to visit her.
Was not with her yesterday.
Still weak, fever, lost of apetite..
Saw that she is on drip again
Nature's call should be 'entertained' immediately... Couldn't really control her bladder and bowels...
One of the after effects... not a prolong one (I hope)
Prof Fuad said, tomorrow she will have to undergo brachy ...
Will be paralysed from hip below..
I pray everything goes well.

pm..
Still at HUKM.
Her other half was not in good condition
Wanted to see him yesterday...but didnt manage...
Ed called - He has high fever, couldn't walk...
Fell down in the kitchen..
Rushed back home..
There he was...lying ...
Talked to him with a trembled voice..
Please get well soon...
Can't afford to have 'you both' like this at the moment..
Again, I am lost in my own deep emotions..

All of sudden, the feeling of hopeless embraced me ...
Not wanting to question anything...
Perhaps this is/are merely a test/tests
As I am only human
and to err is human...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?