Monday, April 9, 2012

HE ANSWERED me WELL

Its 10.00pm and I am here accompanying her ... She is sleeping soundly... but once a while her face frowned... As if she's running away from something.....

I just couldnt shut my eyes. Lost my uncle last week,He managed to visit her and their last conversation was to pray for each other's good condition. Guess HE knows what's the best for him. His passing was some how a shock to everyone in the family. May he rests in peace.

This morning she thought that she had urine infection. And true enough... she knows her body well. She was on drip just now - antibiotics.

I just need to have a word with her oncologist. Need to know when is the brachytherapy -  its an internal radiotherapy implants where radioactive metal wires, seeds or tubes are put in or close to the tumour.Where are you Prof? Can always 'talk' to him via sms.. but a lot of questions that I think should be wisely discussed face to face....

As it is now, we were informed that the tumor is getting smaller in size... hoping for more good news...
Alhamdulillah... But... why must there always be 'but'.....
I personally think tht her condition is not that consistent. She looks okay today but feel otherwise tomorrow... I am just wondering is it because her body is adapting to the treatment? Is it normal?

For the very fisrt time I forced her to eat her meal. She did ... even though I personally think the intake was insignificant at all!! Well...at least she eats... she needs all the protein and carbo..for the sake of going thru the treatment.

But whatever it is.. its good to hear that she is healing well and the fighting spirit is always at the peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?